Thursday, May 8, 2008

MY STAR PIC-01


A Happy Nini

Technical data:
Date picture taken : 25/12/2007
Time : 10.10 am
Camera : Canon EOS 1D mark III
Lens : Canon 70-200mm IS USM f2.8
Aperature : f/4.6
Shutter speed : 1/256 sec
ISO speed : ISO 400
Image File : Raw


Last year, on the Christmas day morning, my wife and I decided to go to our favourite tamu in Bandar- 'Tamu Kianggeh' NOT to buy for our fond wild or kampung vegetables such as limiding, pakis or umbut BUT to shot ! My wife likes to use my 'old' D70 camera( though I think she needs more practices !)
We spend about a hour there and both of us captured quiet number of 'good shots'. At the end of our shooting session, as we pass this old lady's stall, she gave us a smile and start her 'pantun'- very nice pantun. Both of us stop over her stall and ask more of her pantun. She was very please and present more of her interesting pantun. I asked her if she don't mind to take her picture. She was more please and my wife handed to her a handphone as a prop in my shot. I took more than 20 shots in RAW! with different angles and actions. And this is my final choice pic. I did some photoshop for background and skin tone(more warm).

If you like this photo, please rate me between :1 to 10


Thank you.
HM Yusof

3 comments:

AMKA entertainment AKA Ananfoto said...

Salam Tuan Hj,
Well exposed and the contrast is wonderful!Your portraits are very interesting. They can be a source for inspiration!Hehehe..

"Macam ku pernah mengambar jua orang ani Tuan Hj"

Great done!

milo907 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
milo907 said...

akums. nice blog n pic. btw mcm kilala ku ni nini ah. malar ku nampak masa skulah ugama ni. btw nice pic n warnanya lembut, bisailah. link ku eh